From The Division Gamewiki
Revision as of 16:25, 5 February 2016 by Christian Riesen
Grenades are items you can pick up and refill from restock crates. You normally select them with 'G' and throw them with left click. All grenades have an exploding area, orange marked when you throw them and red marked when they are on the floor.
- EMP Grenades
- Emp Grenades apply Disrupt, which will destroy any active skills caught in the blast. EMP Grenades also prevent affected enemies from deploying and new skills for a period of time.
- Flashbang Grenades
- FlashBang Grenades deal Blind-Deaf, which will temporarily impair the vision and hearing of an enemy caught in the blast.
- Fragmentation Grenades
- Fragmentation Grenades deal high damage and have a chance to apply bleeding.
- Incendiary Grenades
- Incendiary Grenades release fire on detonation. This fire has a chance to apply Burn to any enemy caught in the blast. Burn will drain an enemy's health over time.
- Shock Grenades
- Shock Grenades apply Shock, which will temporarily paralyze any enemy caught in the blast radius and also deal damage.
- Tear Gas Grenades
- Tear Gas Grenades apply 'Disoriented', which will temporarily impair the vision as well as the accuracy, of any enemy caught in the blast.