There are 24 Talents and they are split into three groups, according to your Base of Operations wings, medical, tech and security. Each wing has 8 talents. You can have up to 5 talents active at any time, though slots unlock as you level up slowly, with only one available at the beginning. The second slot requires level 15.
You can equip Talents like you do Skills but Talents have a passive trigger, like killing a hostile wiht a side arm, before the effect triggers.
- When you use a medkit when the player is at less than maximum health the unit will provide overhealing.
- Shock and Awe
- Whenever the player suppresses an enemy, his/her overall movement speed will be increased by 25% for a duration of 10 seconds.
- Critical Save
- Actives whenever the player uses a medkit while at low health levels. Buffs damage output by 40% for a duration of 10 seconds.
- Combat Medic
- Use a medkit near allies to heal group members and proxies within 20m by 40%. Healing, Affects Group.
- Strike Back
- Whenever the player reaches low or critical health levels all active skills’ recharge rates will be reduced by 20%.
- If the player manages to apply Bleed to enemies this talent will provide a 30% chance for the Bleed to also effect any enemies within a 10 meter radius around the affected target.
- Battle Buddy
- Whenever the player executes a revive on a downed player, both the player and the downed agent will receive a 50% decrease to incoming damage for a duration of 10 seconds
- Whenever the player provides healing to an allied agent this talent will reduce the recharge times of skills for the entire group by 15%.
- Tactical Advance
- Whenever the player executes a cover to cover maneuver, his/her overall damage output will be increased by 2% for every meter covered for a grand total of 10 seconds.
- Police Up
- Every time you kill an enemy using one of your skills you will have a 25% chance of having all ammo types automatically completely filled.
- Evasive Action
- Whenever the player makes a cover to cover move, incoming damage will be reduced by a total of 30%.
- Whenever you manage to hit an enemy with Burn the effect will have a 30% chance to also tag all enemies within a 10 meter radius of the targeted foe.
- Death by Proxy
- If/when the player manages to destroy an opponent’s deployed skill, their own skills will be given a 20% power buff for a duration of 30 seconds.
- Tech Support
- Whenever the player kills an enemy with any one of their skills currently deployed, all active player skills will have an increased duration time by 10%.
- Demolition Expert
- Kill a hostile with an explosion to increase explosion damage by 40% for 15 seconds. Explosion Damage, Affects Hostiles. Requires upgrade: Central Heating.
- Fear Tactics
- Applying Shock to any target triggers a 30% chance to apply the effect to all targets within 10m. Shock Chance, Affects Hostiles. Requires upgrade: SatComms.
- Steady Hands
- Enter any cover to reduce recoil by 25% for 10 seconds. Recoil Reduction, Affects Agent. Requires upgrade: Procurement Team.
- On the Move
- Kill a hostile while moving to reduce incoming damage by 30% for 10 seconds. Damage Reduction, Affects Agent. Requires upgrade: Procurement Team.
- Headshot a hostile to pulse them for 10 seconds. Headshot Damage, Affect Hostiles. Requires upgrade: Guard Posts.
- Chain Reaction
- Damage multiple hostiles with an explosion to apply 40% more damage from the blast. Explosion Damage, Affects Hostiles. Requires upgrade: Guard Posts.
- Desperate Times
- Reach low health to increase blind fire accuracy by 20%. Blindfire Accuracy, Affects Agent. Requires upgrade: Shooting Range.
- Stopping Power
- Suppress a hostile to increase headshot damage by 25% for 10 seconds. Headshot Damage, Affects Hostiles. Requires upgrade: Shooting Range.
- Repo Reaper
- Kill a hostile with the sidearm to receive 1 magazine for your primary weapon. Ammo, Affects Agent. Requires upgrade: Canine Unit.
- One is None
- Headshot a hostile to have a 50% chance of not consuming the bullet. Bullet Consumption, Affects Hostiles. Requires upgrade: Canine Unit.
Special thanks to systemwave for compiling a completed list.