There are 12 skills with 36 skill mods. Skills are grouped into medical, technology and security. They are unlocked at the Base of Operations through upgrading he corresponding wings in the game.
For the skills you also can choose mods, which slightly alter the way the skills works and allows you a wider range of options based on your situation.
You can have up to two skills equipped at any time and change them whenever you want, without a penalty. While you change skills though, the game doesn't pause, so be careful where you do that.
As you use a kill it can have a duration, but it also has a cool down, which means you can't use the skill again until the cooldown is over. You can see that cool down by the skill icon being grayed out and slowly filling up again. You can also see the skill cooldown of members of your group this way.
The electronics attributes of your Gear alters how much skill power you have. Based on skill power, the skills effectiveness (cooldowns, duration, damage, etc) can be altered.
The first three skills of each Wing is your "normal" skills, while the fourth is a signature skill. You can only equip one signature skill and two normal skills at any given time.
Some of this information is from a Youtube video by Ubisoft.
These are about information and general aid for your quest to reclaim NYC.
- Sends out a recon pulse that marks hostiles and allies through walls and covers.
- Recon Pack
- The pulse has an increased range and is capable of locating nearby loot containers.
- The pulse protects the user and all allies from hostile pulse scans.
- Tactical Scanner
- Damage is increased when attacking and hostile targets identified by the pulse scan.
|Name||Range||Duration||Critical Hit Chance||Critical Hit Damage||Cooldown|
|Base||60.0 m||25.0 s||10.0%||25%||60.0 s|
|Recon Pack||80 m||17.50 s||10.80%||27.0%||56.70 s|
|Scrambler||60.0 m||25.0 s||5.40%||13.50%||56.70 s|
|Tactical Scanner||60.0 m||25.0 s||13.50%||32.40%||66.20 s|
|Master||60.0 m||26.9 s||26.5%||57.0%||37.6 s|
- Heals all allies within a small radius. Teh device can be used on location or launched to a distant target.
- The device can revive downed allies and grant them a portion of their normal health.
- The device heals target's more efficiently, and may even extend the target's health beyond its normal rating.
- Booster Shot
- Temporarily increases damage for the affected targets in addition to the normal healing effect.
- Extends the duration of the effect, giving more time to approach the device.
|Name||Self Heal||Ally Heal||Range||Deploy Range||Cooldown|
|Base||538 HP||538 HP||3.0 m||40.0 m||42.50s|
|Defibrillator||? HP||? HP||? m||? m||?s|
|Overdose||? HP||? HP||? m||? m||?s|
|Booster Shot||? HP||? HP||? m||? m||?s|
|Master||? HP||? HP||? m||? m||?s|
- Drops a support station that heals allies and can be used to revive downed allies.
- Life Support
- Drops a revival station that automatically revives any allies who are downed within the affected area.
- Drops a recovery station that removes status effects and makes allies immune while within the affected area.
- Ammo Cache
- While close to the device. allies regain their ammo as they reload, and skill cooldown recovery is faster.
- When the device is disabled, nearby allies receive immediate healing.
Signature Skill. Heals and cures the user and nearby allies. Revives downed allies within range. Can "overheal" beyond maximum health.
The technology skills are about offensive capabilities for your agent.
- Fires a bomb that sticks to most surfaces and explodes when detonated remotely.
- Increases the damage and radius of the explosion and may cause targets to bleed.
- The bomb explodes with a non-lethal effect that blinds and disrupts all targets in range.
- Proximity Fuse
- The bomb explodes automatically when a hostile target is within range.
|Name||Explosion Damage||Explosion Radius||Deployment Range||Cooldown|
|Base||1'650 HP||5.0 m||50.0 m||45.0 s|
|BFB||2'475 HP||6.25 m||50.0 m||90.0 s|
|Flashbang||165 HP||8.0 m||50.0 m||45.0 s|
|Proximity Fuse||1'650 HP||6.25 m||50.0 m||45.0 s|
|Master||? HP||? m||? m||? s|
Deploys a stationary turret that attacks nearby hostiles until it is destroyed or its battery runs out.
Releases an automated mine that seeks out hostile targets before exploding on proximity.
Signature Skill. Increases damage and critical hit chance for the user and all nearby allies.
When you use security skills you enhance your defensive capabilities.
Gives you a shield with which you can advance on your enemies without cover. While using it, you can only employ your side arm.
- Reactive Targeting
- Equips a stronger and lighter shield that pulses hostiles who shoot at it.
- Assault Shield
- Equips a shield that grants the user's sidearm increased damage, knockback, increased accuracy, and faster reload speed.
- Kinetic Breaker
- Grants the user a small portion of incoming damage as healing.
- Self-healing Armor
- After a short time without taking damage, the shield slowly repair itself to full health.
|Name||Health||Damage Increase||Damage Resistance||Cooldown|
|Base||2'933 HP||10.0%||10.0%||42.50 s|
|Reactive Targeting||4'400 HP||5.0%||?%||?s|
|Assault Shield||2'200 HP||20.0%||?%||?s|
|Kinetic Breaker||2'933 HP||10%||?%||?s|
|Master: Self-healing Armor||2'933 HP||10.0%||?%||?s|
Reinforces a cover, increasing the user's damage and decreasing the incoming damage for all allies behind it.
Creates a temporary cover for one person, which provides standard cover protection until destroyed.
Signature Skill. Increases damage resistance and speed for the user and nearby allies.